Many well-known collectors and experts have entrusted us with the sale of their collections:
You want to part with your coins and medals and look for interested and solvent buyers? Your solution is a consignment to our auctions. Every spring and autumn we hold internationally renowned public auction sales. For these you may consign your entire collection or valuable single items. The coins or medals will eventually be illustrated and described with the greatest scientific care in the auction catalogues. Several of our past catalogues have become important works of reference. Lists of the prices realized in the course of the sale are published separately.
How to consign
- Contact our experts and announce your intention to sell at auction.
- The objects in question are usually handed over at our premises; in certain cases they can be also picked up by us at your home or a location of your choice. We give you a detailed receipt for the material at the time the auction contract is signed. From that point your collection is insured through us.
- Four weeks before the sale you will receive the auction catalogue together with a list of the lot numbers that mark the items of your possession.
- You will get a list of the pieces sold and the prices realized about one week after the sale.
- Our estimates are made with the utmost care and in accordance with the current market situation. We do not accept bids below 80 % of the estimate.
- Payment for your consignment is due six weeks after the respective sale.
Conditions of sale